Welcome to the COIN@AAMAS2013 website!
The 15th International Workshop on Coordination, Organisations, Institutions and Norms (COIN 2013) will be held co-located with AAMAS 2013 in St. Paul, Minnesota in 6 May 2013.
Coordination, Organizations, Institutions and Norms are four key governance elements for the regulation of open multi-agent systems. The COIN workshop aims to bring together researchers in autonomous agents and multi-agent systems working on the scientific and technological aspects of organizational theory, electronic institutions and computational economies from an organizational and institutional perspective. Without limiting the range of traditional topics addressed in the workshop, in the upcoming edition we would like to discuss the latest results on the following topics:
- models and implementations of (social) norms, regulations, commitments and laws (especially their combination) in the cognitive decision making of agents;
- formal models and implementations of groups, teams, organizations and institutions and their combination highlighting the differences, overlaps and connections;
- the role of organizational aspects in (social) simulations and (serious) games;
- The program is now available. All presentations will be 20 minutes including discussion. Every session has an additional discussion period at the end of the session. The program also contains links to all the papers.
- New website launched [12-12-2012].