I am a lecturer in
the Software Technology
Group of Utrecht University.
After studying Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Utrecht, I did
my PhD under supervision of Thorsten
Altenkirch at the University of
Functional Programming Lab. I worked as a post-doc at
Chalmers University of Technology,
before moving back to the Netherlands to work
at Vector Fabrics, a
high-tech startup that used functional programming to facilitate the
design of embedded systems. After this brief stint in industry, I
returned to academia as a postdoc in
at the Radboud University Nijmegen.
Generic packet descriptions: verified parsing and pretty printing of low-level data
- Marcell van Geest and Wouter Swierstra. Submitted to TyDe 2017.
Type-Directed Diffing of Structured Data
- Victor Cacciari Miraldo, Pierre Evariste Dagand, and Wouter Swierstra. Submitted to TyDe 2017.
Embedding the Refinement Calculus in Coq
- Joao Alpuim and Wouter Swierstra. Science of Computer Programming.
Structure-aware version control: A generic approach using Agda
- Victor Cacciari Miraldo and Wouter Swierstra. Technical Report (UU-CS-2017-002).
Pi-Ware: Hardware Description and Verification in Agda
- Joao Paulo Pizani Flor, Wouter Swierstra, and Yorick Sijsling. TYPES 2015.
- More publications...
- Datatype Generic Packet Descriptions
- Galois Tech Talk. Portland, Oregon.
- QuickCheck: a lightweight tool for random testing Haskell programs
- Papers we love. Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- PiWare: A hardware description language embedded in Agda
- IFIP WG 2.1 Meeting. Glasgow, UK.
- Lazy, staged binary decision diagrams
- Dagstuhl Seminar 16131 on Language Based Verification Tools for Functional Programs. Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany.
- From proposition to program
- International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming (FLOPS '16). Kochi, Japan.
- More talks...