I am a lecturer in
the Software Technology
Group of Utrecht University.
After studying Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Utrecht, I did
my PhD under supervision of Thorsten
Altenkirch at the University of
Functional Programming Lab. I worked as a post-doc at
Chalmers University of Technology,
before moving back to the Netherlands to work
at Vector Fabrics, a
high-tech startup that uses functional programming to facilitate the
design of embedded systems. After this brief stint in industry, I
returned to academia as a postdoc in
at the Radboud University Nijmegen.
Structure-aware version control: A generic approach using Agda
- Victor Cacciari Miraldo and Wouter Swierstra. Submitted to IFL 2016..
Pi-Ware: Hardware Description and Verification in Agda
- Joao Paulo Pizani Flor, Wouter Swierstra, and Yorick Sijsling. TYPES 2015.
From proposition to program: embedding the refinement calculus in Coq
- Wouter Swierstra and Joao Alpuim. FLOPS 2016.
Datatype generic programming in F#
- Ernesto Rodriguez and Wouter Swierstra. Workshop on Generic Programming 2015.
The Utrecht Agda Compiler
- Philipp Hausmann, Atze Dijkstra, and Wouter Swierstra. Submitted to TFP 2015.
- More publications...
- PiWare: A hardware description language embedded in Agda
- IFIP WG 2.1 Meeting. Glasgow, UK.
- Lazy, staged binary decision diagrams
- Dagstuhl Seminar 16131 on Language Based Verification Tools for Functional Programs. Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany.
- From proposition to program
- International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming (FLOPS '16). Kochi, Japan.
- Auto in Agda
- Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages and Systems. Frankfurt, Germany.
- The semantics of version control
- Workshop on Realistic Program Verification. Nijmegen.
- More talks...