I am a lecturer in
the Software Technology
Group of Utrecht University.
After studying Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Utrecht, I did
my PhD under supervision of Thorsten
Altenkirch at the University of
Functional Programming Lab. I worked as a post-doc at
Chalmers University of Technology,
before moving back to the Netherlands to work
at Vector Fabrics, a
high-tech startup that used functional programming to facilitate the
design of embedded systems. After this brief stint in industry, I
returned to academia as a postdoc in
at the Radboud University Nijmegen.
From algebra to abstract machine: a verified generic construction
- Carlos Tomé Cortiñas and Wouter Swierstra. TyDe 2018.
Improving Error Messages for Dependent Types
- Joseph Eremondi, Jurriaan Hage and Wouter Swierstra. Submitted to a special issue of Open Computer Science on Type-error diagnosis.
Extended Abstract: Improving Error Messages for Dependent Types
- Joseph Eremondi, Jurriaan Hage and Wouter Swierstra. Accepted for presentation at TyDe 2018.
Measuring the effectivity of structure-aware diffing
- Giovanni Garufi, Victor Cacciari Miraldo and Wouter Swierstra. Submitted to PPDP 2018.
Feature analysis of repeated patterns in dutch folk songs using principal component analysis
- Iris Yuping Ren, Hendrik Vincent Koops, Dimitrios Bountouridis, Anja Volk, Wouter Swierstra and Remco C. Veltkamp. FMA 2018.
- More publications...
- From algebra to abstract machine
- IFIP WG 2.1. Brandenburg, Germany.
- Data types à la carte
- Cross Functional Amsterdam Meetup. Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Structured diffs: theory and practice
- ICFP PC Meeting. Salt Lake City, UT.
- Algebraic effects - specification and refinement
- Dagstuhl meeting. Schloss Dagstuhl.
- Calculating correct programs
- Meeting of the EU TYPES Cost Action. Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- More talks...